Retail Mystery Shopping Australia
What Is Retail Mystery Shopping in Australia and Why Do You Need It?
Retail mystery shopping in Australia is a great way to make sure that your staff is doing the best job they can interacting with your customers. For example, a mystery fashion shopper might pop into a clothing store to buy clothes and interact with your sales team, then report back to you on their experiences in your shop.
Benefits of Mystery Retail Shopping in Australia
You may be aware that industries that use mystery shopping tend to be restaurants, hotels, brick-and-mortar shops, and other service-oriented businesses. Do you know, however, why it is that these businesses use this service? Mystery grocery shoppers and other mystery customers assess business elements with objectivity and professionalism, and they don’t have any ties with their clients that might alter their observations or reports. Here are a few key reasons to take advantage of this service for your business.
- To evaluate your staff. You’ve trained your team to do their jobs, from customer interactions to cleaning and restocking. However, how do you know if they’re doing as you’ve instructed? By using a mystery shopper, you can assess their performance and ensure that they’re carrying out their roles in ways that align with your business goals.
- To scope out the competition. It’s always smart to be aware of how your business is doing compared to others in the area. You can use a mystery shopper to assess a competitor and provide valuable information on their daily operations, how customers respond to their brand and the behaviour of their staff.
- To review internal procedures. Why would you use mystery shoppers when you could simply use your employees for reports and feedback? Employees often have biases that may hinder their ability to identify areas that need improvement. They know that drawing attention to areas that need correction will mean more work for them. Mystery shoppers have no such biases and will report honestly.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Your Mystery Retail Customer in Australia
Mystery shopping works – if you use the right company. Mystery Management offers experienced mystery shoppers who do their job well, and we have the satisfied clients to prove it. Here are a few things that set us apart from the competition.
- We have 15 years’ experience. Although the name Mystery Management is just a year old, we have 15 years’ experience in the mystery retail shopping industry, and we bring this experience and our passion for quality work to every job.
- We know each shopper personally. We know every person we work with individuals and train them face to face, not online. We know exactly whom we’re sending to your establishment – people handpicked for their professionalism, experience, and capabilities.
- We are client-oriented. To ensure that you get the best results possible, we assign shoppers to industries in which they have experience, and we don’t let our shoppers return to the same location within three months. We also provide detailed, customised reporting.
About Mystery Management
At Mystery Management, we believe that “it’s not what your regulars say; it’s what your customers think.” That’s why we send undercover appraisers to businesses like yours for incognito interactions with your workers to report back to you about the quality of the service they receive. We have consultants in all major cities, including Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, and Darwin. We’d love to help you assess your staff and operations and optimise your business for success.
Contact us today.